Publicado 30/06/22 por Franceschini e Miranda Advogados.
We are pleased to inform that Franceschini e Miranda – Advogados, through its labor and corporate law sectors, announces a partnership with Advocacia Dias Marques, thus offering services in the following areas to Clients and Friends:
• Assistance in obtaining investor visas for Brazil (real estate investor visa and individual and legal entity investor visas)
• Advising on the transfer of directors to subsidiary companies or branches in the United States and to Brazil
• Administrative processes of permanent and temporary work visas for foreigners in Brazil
• Family reunion processes
• Digital nomad process
• Advice on the Preparation of the Business Plan with the National Immigration Council
• Development of a business plan for the US Immigration Department
• Incorporation of firms in the USA
• Processes for Reacquisition and Loss of Brazilian Citizenship
• Refuge Processes
• L1 visa for the United States – Transfer of Rights from a Brazilian firm to an American subsidiary or affiliate.
• EB1 Visa – Extraordinary Ability – for the United States
• EB2 Visa – NIW – National Interest Waiver
• Government Relations with the Brazilian National Congress and Regulatory Agencies.
Advocacia Dias Marques is headed by Dra. Ana Paula Dias Marques and is headquartered in Brasília, with branches in São Paulo, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro, Vitória, Belo Horizonte, Recife and Fortaleza, and with an office in New York (USA).
At Franceschini e Miranda – Advogados, contacts can be made with our partners Drs. Thays R. Martins Fontes Moreira (Corporate Law) (email@example.com) or Fernando Eduardo Faleiros Ferreira (Labor Law) (Fernando@fm-advogados.com.br) or by telephone (011) 3095-2566.